Thursday, January 13, 2011

Splatter Paint Nails

I first got this idea over the summer, 
& I decided to paint my nails this way again
so that I could post it up.
Hope you enjoy!

Products Needed:
-At least two contrasting nail colors
-A dish washing sponge

*I actually used 3 different nail colors
in a similar tone for the bases.*



A hot pink nail polish.
It was some cheapo brand.
Sorry, I don't know the name.


 China Glaze in Flip Flop Fantasy.
It's a coraly pink color.





 Essie nail color.
Sorry guys, don't know this guy's name either! :<


 Sally's Insta-Dry in Lightening.
A bright yellow.

 Paint two coats of each color on,
Let dry 30 min before applying pattern.


 A piece of dish washing sponge.
You can cut it with a scissors but
I just ripped it off.


 You only use the edge slash side.


The uneven holes slash pores
are what help create a cool pattern
on your nails when you apply to your nails. 


This is what the splatter paint will look like. 


End Product!
Hope you liked it! 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment