Monday, November 14, 2011

H&M Fall Haul


So I went shopping for a few things this past weekend
 and picked up some stuff at H&M.
This is all recent so the items should still be available now.
Enjoy!

 Black strappy platform wedges.
$29.99


The platform makes them comfy.
However I suggest inserting a 
gel foot insole to make walking
comfortable.



Pencil Skirts
$5.95 ea.

 Available in several different colors.
Thin knit & stretchy.


Semi sheer black button down
$24.95

Everyone knows I LOVE anything sheer, loose and flowy!
I previously purchased a cream one
so I was stoked to see it available in black. :)


Cream & Light brown Knit Jumpers
$29.95 ea.



I LOVED these sweaters!
The fit loose and comfortably.
Perfectly paired with jeans, leggings, skirts or shorts.
I bought mine oversized so they could be
worn as dresses too.



Up close look at the sweater material.



As you can see,
these sweaters have a metallic thread running through.
This gives it a cute and festive twist
to your ordinary sweater.


Hope you liked my haul!
<3 Mabelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment